News Update :

Joel Obi Not For Sale

Wednesday 17 July 2013




Inter Milan coach Walter Mazzarri has foreclosed any possibility of trading away Nigerian midfielder Joel Obi in the current transfer window despite all the offers coming the player's way, Complete Sports can confirm.

According to an interview he granted FCInterNews.it, Mazzarri posited that he was determined to access the player whose development was hampered by a nagging injury throughout last season with a view to taking final decision which may not be possible until mid-way into the season.

To this end, the club management are not favourably disposed to listening to any enquiries about his availability from all suitors whether in Italy or any other European country until July.

Obi himself recently spoke of his desire to shine in the colours of  the former Serie A and European champions before joining his teammates for pre-season:“ I want to thank God Almighty for helping me to see through the recovery process. The injury has stopped me from playing for my club and country for some time now,” he began.

“… I would be re-joining my teammates for full training sessions from July 10. So that means I would be back fully on that day and I am really happy about this. It is not easy to pass through the process of recovery from injury but as a professional football player that is one of the things we must pass through. But the joy of re-joining my teammates in Inter really makes me happy,” he enthused.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Pooja's Blog | Sportainment 2010 -2011 | Designed by Oluwatobi Yusuf | Published by Tobinsco | Powered by Pooja Adebayo.